The Personal Assistant will perform secretarial work and provide senior managers with day-to-day administrative support. The Personal Assistant duties include answering phone calls and managing correspondence, scheduling appointments, and making travel arrangements. The Personal Assistant may also be required to organize events.
In this role, The Personal Assistant will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of managers. The Personal Assistant may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required.
To ensure success as a personal assistant, you should exhibit excellent organizational skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role. Accomplished personal assistants are intuitive to the needs of the managers and work autonomously to provide customized administrative support.
The Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
- To coordinate activity of personal, contractors, services. To find personal and services for specific tasks.
- To establish a luxury lifestyle for the employer
- To organize trips, memberships in social clubs
- To help with shopping, doctor, and other visits, to do pickups and shopping for the employer
- Speaking many languages is a plus
- Broad education and Interests are a plus
The Personal Assistant Requirements:
- Must be available to work weekends.
- Must be able to work 10-hour shifts
- Problem Solver
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Achieving attitude and enhanced work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Reliable and Dependable
- Team Player
Personal Assistant – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Personal Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?